LF Free Diving buddy near Rohnert Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bkluffy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I am in the process of ordering my equipment now and should have it within a week. I live in Rohnert Park, CA and am looking for somebody to go free diving with. Preferably someone with some experience, seeing as how this will actually be my first time ever even being in the ocean.

(I posted this thread under the snorkeling/free diving section also.)

Im in Petaluma, I SCUBA and have done a ton of snorkleing growing up. I might be down to get into some free diving, since all I guess I would need to buy is a belt for my weights. Are you trying to get into Ab diving?

Not necessarily, but I'm not opposed to it either. I just want to dive and possibly do some photography type things. Like I said, I've never even been in the ocean, so it would be a whole new experience for me. Bamboo Reef is supposed to give me a call when my suit gets in, hopefully in the next couple of days. My work schedule is a little weird, so I won't always have weekends available, but whenever you'd like to go diving, I'll try to fit your schedule as much as possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom