Leyte Whaleshark DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
he's doing fine (i think) he was his usual self when i visited him this morning. as pasway as can be :D

Judging my is posts...I think he's in pretty good humor at the very least.:smileysto

I hope you get better real soon.:scubadive

CLA:
Yup, worrisome news. :shakehead You know I texted him yesterday when I read this thread but no reply. Do you guys have any updates on Koya's procedure?
he replied with his usual jolly self. well not jolly. he complained about the doctor forbidding him to eat crispy pata, liempo, etc... when i saw kuya jon's picture of him, i almost cried :( well, at least makulet pa rin :D

iris_ice:
he replied with his usual jolly self. well not jolly. he complained about the doctor forbidding him to eat crispy pata, liempo, etc... when i saw kuya jon's picture of him, i almost cried :( well, at least makulet pa rin :D
no crispy pata!?!?! talk about reason to stop living... tsk tsk tsk...

Jag

iris_ice:

Oh I feel his pain. When I learned my blood lipids tend to get high I had to quit crispy pata too. Actually, I'm thinking his doctor will ask him to quit something else but I'm sure Koya can give up any bisyo as long as he can continue diving.

CLA:
Oh I feel his pain. When I learned my blood lipids tend to get high I had to quit crispy pata too. Actually, I'm thinking his doctor will ask him to quit something else but I'm sure Koya can give up any bisyo as long as he can continue diving.
he should have given up smoking and loose women a long time ago...

Jag

Get well soon Caloy. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Take care

Back
Top Bottom