Leyte Whaleshark DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeeze, take care Caloy... it was all those baked oysters, I tell you! Well I hope at least you can make out to SL.

edit: what do I know about nutrition... Seems oysters are good for you...

Oysters are not only delicious, but they're also one of the most nutritionally well balanced of foods, containing protein, carbohydrates and lipids. The National Heart and Lung Institute suggest oysters as an ideal food for inclusion in low-cholesterol diets. Oysters are an excellent source of vitamins A, B1(thiamin), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), C ( ascorbic acid) and D (calciferol). Four or five medium size oysters supply the recommended daily allowance of iron, copper, iodine, magnesium, calcium, zinc, manganese and phosphorus.

hey kuya caloi, get better soon and God bless.

Soooooooo,

You coming now, Maggie?

:)

clgsamson:
Guys, I may or may not join you in Southern Leyte. I'm in the hospital undergoing a procedure, angioplasty. Yup, two main arteris are clogged big time. I'll be out of the hospital monday next week. If I go to SL, I 'll be just staying behind in the resort. Myra will do all the diving. Of course all this would depend on the doctor allowing me to travel. My second procedure is tomorrow 12 noon. 'll keepu posted. One thing is definite, no diving for a while for me.

Oh dear, take care pare.. Rest and get better... Sogod will always be there waiting for you...

clgsamson:
Guys, I may or may not join you in Southern Leyte. I'm in the hospital undergoing a procedure, angioplasty. Yup, two main arteris are clogged big time. I'll be out of the hospital monday next week. If I go to SL, I 'll be just staying behind in the resort. Myra will do all the diving. Of course all this would depend on the doctor allowing me to travel. My second procedure is tomorrow 12 noon. 'll keepu posted. One thing is definite, no diving for a while for me.
WHOA! take care bro... get better soon... we still need you around to inspire the rest of us...

Jag

clgsamson:

Take care Koya. I'm sure everything will go well.

clgsamson:
That sux, dude. At least you caught it early. Hope the procedure goes ok and get well soon.

iris_ice:
nyaaa!!! sounds serious, coya. get well soon, po.

Yup, worrisome news. :shakehead You know I texted him yesterday when I read this thread but no reply. Do you guys have any updates on Koya's procedure?

CLA:
Yup, worrisome news. :shakehead You know I texted him yesterday when I read this thread but no reply. Do you guys have any updates on Koya's procedure?
he is galavanting with nurses in the sponge bath...

check out the popcorn thread...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom