Leyte Whaleshark DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

only 3 cancellations...Jonix, Enrique (Subzero) and Gio (Mdwstdvr) from the original group. Karl subs for Enrique, Tim and his gfsssss for Jon and Gio.

I don't know how to return them deposits....

ps - pls bring the deposit slips...

clgsamson:
only 3 cancellations...Jonix, Enrique (Subzero) and Gio (Mdwstdvr) from the original group. Karl subs for Enrique, Tim and his gfsssss for Jon and Gio.

deposit slips? I never forwarded Enrique and Gio's money... buhahaha...

j/k I'll try to find it somewhere

clgsamson:

has matt confirmed already?

darn i should be with you guys...not babysitting relatives tsk tsk tsk :shakehead

By the way, how much is the whole thing? Do I need cash or do they accept credit cards? Just want to be prepared..

clgsamson:
$20 per night for the room, $20 per dive and $18 on the third and succeeding dives same day. They accept credit cards, mastercard and visa. Suggest you bring some cash, Tim. Who'll pay for our drinks?:D

FYI - as usual in the Philippines they will add 6% if you want to use a credit card. Cash is best, either USD or Ph pesos. They will convert fees to which ever currency you like.

clgsamson:
So Jason, did you get to sing a couple of songs in the Karaoke?

No sorry I did not punish the locals. I thought there was a serious lack of the usual talent in the area though. Phil at SBSR said the place had only been open a few weeks when I was there. I think your group has the potential to be big stars at Sogod :D Of course I haven't heard any of you croak out a tune yet.

Back
Top Bottom