Leyte Whaleshark DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhadamantus:
hahahahahaha, that is really nasty, larry.

Well maybe :)

Seriously though, I'm surprised no-one's suggested the possibility of getting another bed in one of the rooms - if it's workable, you'd be more than welcome to share our bachelor pad.

(Karl just got married, so he's neutered too...)

See what Phil says - might save you a few bucks...

:popcorn: and have the overwhelming opportunity of witnessing a brokeback moment?

oh well, who would be crazy to say no to that? :) :) :)

don't forget the post it's Larry so you don't mix up Karl and Maggie...

pakman:
don't forget the post it's Larry so you don't mix up Karl and Maggie...

It may have been a while, you cheeky bar steward, but I can still tell the difference between a 25 year old girl and a 40-odd year old man.:14:

but hey, seriously, after i saw larry during the drift dive and how he was just suspended there at midwater amidst the nasty current, he can drink all the rhumcoke he wants or say all the nasty things he've thought of or post all the dirtiest pictures he has or slept with anybody he fancies (brokeback or not).

my kudos to him.

rhadamantus:
but hey, seriously, after i saw larry during the drift dive and how he was just suspended there at midwater amidst the nasty current, he can drink all the rhumcoke he wants or say all the nasty things he've thought of or post all the dirtiest pictures he has or slept with anybody he fancies (brokeback or not).

my kudos to him.

:shocked: My god girl... what happened in PG? did Larry slip a rufie into your drink???? :joke:

(damn, double post)

rhadamantus:

my kudos to him.

Dammit girl, you're making me blush :blush:

go on, say it again...

Maggie, can you let Caloy know if you're still interested - he's sorting out transport at the mo.

How's the diving going?

Back
Top Bottom