Leyte Whaleshark DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wolverine:
:) yeah.. could be.. sooooo why don't you come down to Anilao at month end to have a look? :D

[must.... fight... the... urge....]

hehehe... tempting... Well my flight to Manila is booked for that long weekend...

but I'm likely to head down to Boracay with some friends from HK.

wait a minute....here's the real list, as revised with Jon's bugging out (to attend and vie for La Union province Ms. Gay crown)....

1 - Larry/ Karl
2 - Pak/ Matthew
3 - Caloy/ Myra
4 - Tim/ gf#2
5 - Bobby/Sharon
6 - Marijo/ sister
7 - Drew (Happy Buddha)/Christina

Bob Everett stays in a nearby another resort.

Maggie - you need a single room, you have to stay in nearby resort too:). You can use #4 if Tim decides to bunk with Bob for a brokeback new year fireworks event!:shakehead :coffee: :popcorn:

how far is the other resort?

eeeekk, i thought tim is with a gf?

oh, is the nearby resort pete's something? are they within walking distance (the lazy person's definition of such)?

alright. will do my own reservations!

kuya caloi---- can u help reserve a room for me at aquavent for the anilao affair end of this month? its 1850php (accom+full board), ayt? il be there saturday/sunday (not sure abt monday yet).

rhadamantus:
eeeekk, i thought tim is with a gf?

oh, is the nearby resort pete's something? are they within walking distance (the lazy person's definition of such)?

alright. will do my own reservations!

kuya caloi---- can u help reserve a room for me at aquavent for the anilao affair end of this month? its 1850php (accom+full board), ayt? il be there saturday/sunday (not sure abt monday yet).
What time will you arrive at Aquaventure on Saturday? you'll do an overnite and depart in the afternoon of Sunday, right?

Also contact Phil Mcguire at mccrackerfeel@yahoo.com to fix you up for a room in the adjacent resort. Tell him you're another late addition to "caloy's December group".

before lunch. around 10am i believe. and yes, if i cant extend, il leave late afternoon the following day.

jonix:
he should tag his gfs so there's no confusion :D

@caloy: utot mo! bwahahahaha!

Ah yes, the ol' shag 'em 'n' tag 'em routine...

post-it1.jpg

hahahahahaha, that is really nasty, larry.

So that explains all the post it's on Tim's forehead at the last DOR/ workshop...

edit: looked like Larry's handwriting though... :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom