Leyte Whaleshark DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thepurplehammerhead:
Actually, I damn near landed on the second one and had to take pretty fast action to avoid contact, hence I ended up right by its side as it was turning towards me. Not much chance to get out of the way to be fair.

Hence the mass confusion among the rest of us divers as we weren't sure if we were seeing a 2 whale shark encounter! I think Tim's got a picture to prove this point...:D

thepurplehammerhead:
I did nick pakman's room tho. Nice it was too...
how was the diving on the 30th... :wink:

That reminds me, I need to post a picture of the dive boat 9/10 submerged...

was Larry part of the record breaking shooter night at the Point Bar on New Years?

I left of my own free will!

Do you know if they beat the record? Damn, if I'd known they were going for it, I'd definitely have gone down.

man those are lovely shots! i envy those who went on the trip. must have been a different feeling seeing em in the flesh as opposed to seeing em in tv:)

pakman:
vintage double hose regulator on ebay $200
Authentic 1960's plate and refurbished 1st stage $100

Photo of him on the net with the reg setup upside down PRICELESS!!!
wahahaa... :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
DSCF0288.jpg
i have to echo dennis... sorry larry

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl3:

did you get the rashguard thing sorted out? did you ever find out who the owner was?

and did you cut the pants into shorties?

@mikey: i thought you said larry wore a ballerina number while diving?

Jag

Back
Top Bottom