Leyte Whaleshark DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sleep on a spare bed with Larry and Karl. Think Phil would be able to arrange that no? :) A brokeback threesome.. hahahah

oh that explains it. (*must tell dm immediately*)

@pak, u can always set up something for urself along the beach in the evenings and you can sleepwalk towards larry's room afterwards.

rhadamantus:
oh that explains it. (*must tell dm immediately*)

@pak, u can always set up something for urself along the beach in the evenings and you can sleepwalk towards larry's room afterwards.
Mags, don't get tied up with only one DM. Learn to trust DMs outside of PG:wink:.

Wolverine:
Sleep on a spare bed with Larry and Karl. Think Phil would be able to arrange that no? :) A brokeback threesome.. hahahah

sorry, won't be able to fufill your brokeback wetdreams... Phil doesn't allow threesomes in one room. So, I'm just gonna ferry it back to Cebu on the 30th.

pakman:
sorry, won't be able to fufill your brokeback wetdreams... Phil doesn't allow threesomes in one room. So, I'm just gonna ferry it back to Cebu on the 30th.

Better check the schedule of the ferry back. I couldn't find the schedule anywhere...

Wolverine:
Better check the schedule of the ferry back. I couldn't find the schedule anywhere...

I called Ocean jet directly as I noticed that as well. 1pm ferry.

pakman:
I called Ocean jet directly as I noticed that as well. 1pm ferry.

I just got in to Cebu from diving at Sogod Bay Scuba Resort. You should like it there. There is a ferry out of Bato to Cebu at 8am - takes about 3-3.5 hours and has a bit more room than the one out of Hilongos.

We saw whale sharks on the otherside of the bay but I didn't get to swim with them. A couple of other divers on the boat did though. As the boat is chasing them down it gets to be a bit of a circus.

The area has one of the healthiest variety of corals I've seen but the nudibranch's were hiding while I was there. We did spot at least 3 new nudi's that I haven't seen before at least. I highly recommend diving the pier at night - only 8 meters max but we saw a star gazer, reptilian snake eel, sea horse, shrimp fish and nudibranch.

Hope you have fun. Oh, the Karioke (spelling?) is just up the street - not sure if that is good news or bad news for you guys.:D

Mike Veitch:
Larry and Pakman just love a good KTV.... :wink:

naw, I'm just gonna enjoy watching the local weather channel on the boob tube...

jbb:
I just got in to Cebu from diving at Sogod Bay Scuba Resort. You should like it there. There is a ferry out of Bato to Cebu at 8am - takes about 3-3.5 hours and has a bit more room than the one out of Hilongos.

We saw whale sharks on the otherside of the bay but I didn't get to swim with them. A couple of other divers on the boat did though. As the boat is chasing them down it gets to be a bit of a circus.

The area has one of the healthiest variety of corals I've seen but the nudibranch's were hiding while I was there. We did spot at least 3 new nudi's that I haven't seen before at least. I highly recommend diving the pier at night - only 8 meters max but we saw a star gazer, reptilian snake eel, sea horse, shrimp fish and nudibranch.

Hope you have fun. Oh, the Karioke (spelling?) is just up the street - not sure if that is good news or bad news for you guys.:D
I think thats the Padre Burgos jetty....yup Manhattan Diver sez it is one of the best sites in Asia for night dives.

So Jason, did you get to sing a couple of songs in the Karaoke?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom