Let's HONOR Lt. Col. Pasley!! (RSVP needed)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debbie you are wonderful for throwing this together so quickly!

Mel, I wouldnt miss sending you some good ol ScubaBoard love for the world. . .

Deb, I have already emailed you and look forward to seeing everyone on the Sundiver, and paypal'ng wrat now.

Tevis (now Archangel)

Hi Debbie,

I was talking to Captain Ray and told him about this dinner after the day out on his boat. He mentioned that he and Kaya might be able to make it to dinner with us to participate in honoring Melvin.

Just thought I'd mention it so that you could contact him and give him any pertinent details that might be important.

Thanks for putting this all together.

Christian

headhunter:
Hi Debbie,

I was talking to Captain Ray and told him about this dinner after the day out on his boat. He mentioned that he and Kaya might be able to make it to dinner with us to participate in honoring Melvin.

Just thought I'd mention it so that you could contact him and give him any pertinent details that might be important.

Thanks for putting this all together.

Christian
I had included Kyaa And Captain Ray in the infomercial I emailed to everyone but haven't heard back from either of them. Thanks for the heads up. I'll contact them again Monday!

I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend!

This just in..... Captain Ray and Captain Kyaa will both join us at Buster's to celebrate Pasley. (And they both love Buster's prime rib if you haven't chosen your entree yet!)

You all have been terrific about getting your RSVPs, menu choices, and $$ in to me. I really appreciate it! Only a few are MIA.

Some can't attend but many are sending their appreciation to Pasley. He's going to be missed while he's overseas.

The wife and I will be there! I emailed you already Debbie...and thank you so much for this!

Even though I won't be on the boat, my dad and I will be joining.

Thanks for getting this put together Debbie

Hey all,

I just phoned in the numbers for Saturday night. We're at 28 diners! Cool, eh?

Pasley's family will be joining us, too!

I was told we can add in others until Friday so let's make Friday at noon the VERY LAST DEADLINE. That's when I'll call Buster's with final numbers and any special dietary requests.

You all have been so helpful with getting me your info (and $$) quickly and painlessly. Thanks for that. :D

Now, if anyone wants to make toasts or roasts at the dinner that could be fun.... :wink: ... but it'll be a loose format.

To Debbie:
Thank you so much for organizing this. It was truly a special night and one that not forget. It took a lot of work and energy to organize and I appreciate it.

To Capt Ray & Capt Kyaa of the Sundiver, thanks for a great day of diving and for your kindness. A well run boat and one I will dive on again.

To everyone else: Thank you so much for coming, I was, and still am overwhelmed by the entire days events. It was a special evening and one I will treasure into my golden years. Good diving, good food and good friends, I am indeed a rich man.

I have heard from many that wanted to come and could not make it. The encouragement and outpouring of support from everyone has been very special to me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom