Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caution closed shop a few years back :)

@jag, I think I have to put that one off for now, no budget for budget seats :(

fingerling:
caution closed shop a few years back :)

@jag, I think I have to put that one off for now, no budget for budget seats :(
well i'm still on my way down south in july... so we can check out the action underwater and on the surface :eyebrow:

Jag

shugar:
well i'm still on my way down south in july... so we can check out the action underwater and on the surface :eyebrow:

Jag

i'm sure i'll be getting alot of pointers below, and above water :D

jag, heard on the news (mla) airsofter went blind, stainless bb went through his wire mesh :shakehead

fingerling:
i'm sure i'll be getting alot of pointers below, and above water :D

jag, heard on the news (mla) airsofter went blind, stainless bb went through his wire mesh :shakehead
REALLY?!?!? wow!

and who on earth uses stainless BBs????? what idiots! as if diddling around with .24s and mega modded AEGs wasn't painful enough...

idiots...

Jag

whoa! that's really a very idiotic thing to do! stainless bb? i guess i'll have to cancel my plans to play airsoft. guys from the office have been regularly playing every thursday.

boljakool:
whoa! that's really a very idiotic thing to do! stainless bb? i guess i'll have to cancel my plans to play airsoft. guys from the office have been regularly playing every thursday.
give it a shot pa rin penn... SS BBs are relatively rare locally... idiots are a rarity also but like diving it pays to be careful and knowing who you play with

pero give it a shot... the rush is most excellent

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom