Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

not anymore. :(

shugar:
soooo... have you booked that ticket to manila yet? cebu pacific is having a seat sale

Jag

jonix:
@bing: is plaza roman still operating? bring jag there :eyebrow:

:rofl3: langya! matindi ka talaga, jon! :rofl3: you really know where to get your fill, you naughty boy! :D

@ Jag>>> that's in cabaguio...near agdao (great bulalo & balbacua!). it's one of 'em old girlie bars (that's why jon knows it)!:rofl3: Go to Aquarium instead, you'll find some really RARE FISH there. :D

:lol:

Amazing all the useful and historical info you get on the PPD... so, uh, educational... :D

boljakool:
:rofl3: langya! matindi ka talaga, jon! :rofl3: you really know where to get your fill, you naughty boy! :D

@ Jag>>> that's in cabaguio...near agdao (great bulalo & balbacua!). it's one of 'em old girlie bars (that's why jon knows it)!:rofl3: Go to Aquarium instead, you'll find some really RARE FISH there. :D
nothing nicer than a bowl of bulalo at Mang Tura's after pulling an all nighter at Kristoffer's and Korokan....

boljakool:

it seems you know the place well my friend :D we made a map of uhhhmmmm "entertainment places" when i worked in davao in the early 90's. if it existed around those years we've been there for sure :eyebrow:

@caloy: korokan?! futaena! :rofl2: :rofl2::rofl2:

jonix:
it seems you know the place well my friend :D we made a map of uhhhmmmm "entertainment places" when i worked in davao in the early 90's. if it existed around those years we've been there for sure :eyebrow:

@caloy: korokan?! futaena! :rofl2: :rofl2::rofl2:
I forgot..Shangrila and Needle Point:D

Korokan - the owner's future daughter-in-law then is a good friend of mine:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom