lets beat the scubaboard record

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sylvain

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Lets beat the scubaboard record.

On May the 31st at 8pm eastern lets all log on to see what kind of record we can get for the most members on line.

he he...don't you hate that?

I want to pay Pete for a special membership that only allows me 20 minutes per day and then I am cut off.

so, you have no control :D

Sylvain:
Lets beat the scubaboard record.

On May the 31st at 8pm eastern lets all log on to see what kind of record we can get for the most members on line.

Are you volunteering to repair the server when it gets overloaded and the entire board goes down? :D

well if it includes an all expense paid trip for my crew of 10 to go down (location would be a factor) I will gladly go and dive while they work on it... I think it will take them 1 day if there is no water where the server is located and 3-4 weeks if there is a good diving spot in the area...

Ahem, some of us will be doing real diving at that time, not cyber diving! Actually, we should just be getting back to port after a day of diving.

Was it just me or did SB go down for a while a few hours ago?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom