Let us have a ScubaBoard meet and greet. - Idea and Planning Thread!

Where should we go?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd love to come down from Norcal to meet and/or see some of you again, and dive! I'm not going to vote on the site because I don't know any of them, but I think Jan/Feb sounds great. I'll keep an eye on this thread and try my best to make it down for this one. :D

I am with Michelle on the vote for the location since I have no clue where anything of these places are But Feb would work wonderful for me since that is historically our coldest month and I would love to get away from the snow to dive in California.

Additionally, if I were to make the trip, is it possible to dive weekdays for some people since I would probably come out for a week. I'd love to be able to dive a few other places that I hear so much about on the board.

Additionally, if I were to make the trip, is it possible to dive weekdays for some people since I would probably come out for a week. I'd love to be able to dive a few other places that I hear so much about on the board.

If I were you, I'd look into some of our local dive boats. They often have mid-week open boat specials. Check out this link - it gives a nice spreadsheet of all of our SoCal dive boats: California Dive Boats : The Official Page

If we get enough interest far enough ahead of time, I am sure we can find a boat to go out mid week (Most of them are weekends only during the winter), and if not, the dive park would be very doable on a weekday.

I'd love to come down from Norcal to meet and/or see some of you again, and dive! I'm not going to vote on the site because I don't know any of them, but I think Jan/Feb sounds great. I'll keep an eye on this thread and try my best to make it down for this one. :D

Michelle, I really hope you can make it. I'd love to dive with you again.

A Friday local boat might be just the ticket...:wink:

Michelle, I really hope you can make it. I'd love to dive with you again.

A Friday local boat might be just the ticket...:wink:

Thanks Dave! I'd love to dive with you again too. :D

OK, So far, Laguna seems to be that site most people want. I'm assuming Heisler beach is the place.

Now, let's discuss the dates.

Early January
Late January
Early February
Late February
Early March

Suggestions?

OK, So far, Laguna seems to be that site most people want. I'm assuming Heisler beach is the place.

Early January
Late January
Early February
Late February
Early March

Suggestions?

I vote for early February. :D

Early January
Late January
Early February
Late February
Early March

Suggestions?

Anything past early January works for me.

+1 - anything other than early Jan is good for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom