Lembeh, pls help! where will I be happiest?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was nice today! We dove Nudi Retreat and TK3 and Serena Point. We had Coleman Shrimp, Zebra Crab and Bargabanti highlighting the first dive. And TK3 was fantastic unfortunately my Camera was on the boat because a small housing leak. We had a female Hairy Frog fish with a male Shaggy tucked right in besides her. Plus Mimic, Ornate Ghostpipe, Robust Ghostpipe, Tocezuma Shrimp, and more that my lame memory can't recall. It was one of those great dives that keeps me coming back here.
Watch out for the flu bug that's going around luckily it only a 24 hr one but let's just say it wasn't just water I was clearing out of my mask today.

Nudi Retreat! I am not sure if I want to dive that way.

- Bill

Yes thanks, I've been already and have been back from Bangka for well over a week now. :)

large diver, Lembeh is like a treasure hunt every dive. Lots of not much and then suddenly, amazement! ! And also some of the easiest, if not actually the easiest diving I've ever done. So Zen,so great for buoyancy control, 6 inches off the bottom more often than not. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom