Lembeh, pls help! where will I be happiest?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Lana. I've already been. I chose Black Sands and would be hard pressed to be happier about that. Right now I sit after dinner at Murex Bangka. Blessed.

Is Bangka being nice to you Chilly ? :) have you found the mandarin fish in the bombie right about inline with the gear shop and compressor....glad to hear you made it to Bangka

Mandarins fish at Bangka? ?!! I certainly saw them at Lembeh!

Here at Bangka I've seen everything else under the sun. Ladt two days have been communicating with large clubhead? Cuttlefish that have come in to lay eggs. We also have seen an egg hatch in front of my very eyes! !

Thanks so much Wingy for encouraging me to come here.

Everyone else don't come, you won't like it.

See, and at the worst time of the year too...i have a theory about Bangka..it lets you dive it when it wants to. Ive known many people who have gone at the supposed optimum time and not got a single dive in....others....maybe the island just loves us. The mandarins are right under your nose :wink: I hope they are still there..your guides will know. Bangka was actually the first place I ever found my own mandarin rather than a guide finding it for me. Pretty special lil island isnt it :) Lucky you with the cuttlefish hatching. Now im jealous and yearning for Bangka again!

Glad it worked out, do you have any interest in diving Truk Lagoon this November. I have one space left on the Truk Oddessy Nov 13-20

Wingy, now that I've been here . . .quit talking about it. :wink:

Table today, OMG must have been a temple or . . .the lost city of Atlantis??
hunting octopus, return of the cuttlefish, friendly peacock mantis shrimp when does that ever happen? Geez, quit talking about it

Last edited:
Lana, Palau is on my short list. Not sure about the timing you're offering though. Thanks

Table today, OMG must have been a temple or . . .the lost city of Atlantis??
So you dived Sahaung 2. Amazingly colorful dive isn't it?

"i have a theory about Bangka..it lets you dive it when it wants to. Ive known many people who have gone at the supposed optimum time and not got a single dive in....others....maybe the island just loves us. The mandarins are right under your nose :wink: I hope they are still there..your guides will know. "

i hope they still know in June!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom