Lembeh in february. Which resort would you recommend and why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seriously??!!!
Did you not read the previous 50+ replies to this thread??? And a number of other threads that basically say the same thing.

Say what? Lembeh Resort? Sorry, but if that's what you are referring to, in my opinion they are a bit pushy in the emails and they are also the most expensive. I do A LOT of research before I make my decisions and I was just hoping to get some more input.

And I did not think that 50+ replies and a number of other threads said the same thing.

You won't get a guide ratio like that or a private boat anywhere unless you pay for it. Guide ratio is 4:1 pretty much everywhere unless you fork over for a private guide.

A few of the resorts are advertising the 2:1 guide ratio. Which I think is very acceptable and eliminates the need for a private boat/guide.

You won't get a guide ratio like that or a private boat anywhere unless you pay for it. Guide ratio is 4:1 pretty much everywhere unless you fork over for a private guide.
NAD offers 2:1 as standard

A few of the resorts are advertising the 2:1 guide ratio. Which I think is very acceptable and eliminates the need for a private boat/guide.

I'm seriously considering NAD, but they are not replying to my emails :(

Yep, I was going to say NAD. I really liked it and will be back. @SpeckledGrouper - I can reach out to the manager on site and let her know you e-mailed. She may have just missed it. It's a really great resort. If you're comfortable with sharing your info, PM me and I will reach out to her via FB messenger as well.

I'm seriously considering NAD, but they are not replying to my emails :(
Weird, typically they answer within 24 hours. Try reaching out on FB to let them know your emails not getting through

Hi, Out of the office. With pleasure, If I do not, send me a MP in order to remind me about it :heart:

Yep, I was going to say NAD. I really liked it and will be back. @SpeckledGrouper - I can reach out to the manager on site and let her know you e-mailed. She may have just missed it. It's a really great resort. If you're comfortable with sharing your info, PM me and I will reach out to her via FB messenger as well.
We, Divers Lodge Lembeh are offering standard 2:1 ratio since we started in 2002. But a private boat would only cost a surcharge of IDR 1.200.000 (USD 90, -), per boat, per day: Prices and Booking - Divers Lodge Lembeh - Lembeh Strait

Back
Top Bottom