LeisurePro now an Oceanic Authorized Dealer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba:
I think you mean retailers...but I dont really care about LP...the people that shop here come here for a reason, and they keep coming here. They know what they are getting from me, and in the rare case that LP is lower, my customers see the value in buying from us, or do it because they dont care and have fun with us:14: SO to say we are mad that LP is killing our business is not fair, it may be killing those that dont have good business practices...and I hope it does, out with the bad and in with the good:D

Like you said it does come down to money, but thats both sides...yes we want to make money, hell its our lively hood....and you want to save money, its your lively hood 2........I would be foolish to not make money and you would be foolish to not try and save money.....

i didnt mean to offend, I just meant I am sure there are alot of dealers that that are saying hey you need to stop those gray market deals from happening.

but hey I am going to stop so I start a big storm, I mean no offence to anyone. Just everything comes to money is all. I just dont see LP going the authorized route for long.:blinking:

Dive Right In Scuba:
No NO...Im not upset, I didnt think with the smilies it would come off as that....No need to stop....these are great discussions and the reason this board is so successful
Agreed, the healthy debate is good. As well as getting to see and hear from several different viewpoints. One of the real values of this board, on a lot of topics.

That is a straight forward answer and Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom