LeisurePro Customers rescued By... LeisurePro Customers...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like to thank the folks at LeisurePro for the treatment and welcome that they gave us during our trip to New York. The trip to New York was a first for me and my kids and we had a great time!

Thanks again!

Patrick R. Pinder

I'd like to thank the folks at LeisurePro for the treatment and welcome that they gave us during our trip to New York. The trip to New York was a first for me and my kids and we had a great time!

Thanks again!

Patrick R. Pinder

Glad you had a great time in NY! :D

I watched the Today show video on-line. What a story -- fortunately with a happy ending thanks to you and your sons! Clearly some good lessons in it for all of us. Thanks to you guys and the Allens for sharing it with us.

Thanks again!

Patrick R. Pinder
Welcome to SB. You're new to scuba and you were solo diving? :shakehead:

I am really glad your boys saved that couple. From the newly linked story with his interview, I think they realize carelessly dumb they were and how dead they really should be. You guys are heroes, but they really should be dead - just dumb luck that you showed up within range and they still had enough for the swim.

You had your topside crew, and I hope you filed a plan ashore, but I would like to suggest following your training about buddy diving. Sorry if I seem rude here, but damn! Needs to be said.

Brett,

I again want to thank you for everything you did for us in NY. We really enjoyed our visit. Paula and I went diving last sunday, with another couple, and used all the gear we got from your store. You have an impressive operation and I am looking forward to coming back to NY. The pictures turned out great. Thanks again. Tim

Another divers floating on the surface for extended periods.

SS, whistles, dive alerts are better than nothing but I still believe if you are going to dive in the ocean you should have a PLB (personal locator beacon). They are not that expensive anymore and you can get one with a waterproof cannister for under $500 and you will be glad you did the first time something happens and your out in the big lonely ocean all by yourself hoping to be found.

If you do not believe me now you will after your first incident if you survive.

John

Brett,

I again want to thank you for everything you did for us in NY. We really enjoyed our visit. Paula and I went diving last sunday, with another couple, and used all the gear we got from your store. You have an impressive operation and I am looking forward to coming back to NY. The pictures turned out great. Thanks again. Tim

Glad you guys are sticking with the diving and very glad you are safe. Happy diving :)

Back
Top Bottom