Legal issues running a dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BenK

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm interested to hear about the problems you've been having with legal issues, paperwork, insurance etc with your dive shops.

I think if we can get the problems out in the open, we can help each other solve them and run more enjoyable businesses without pulling our hair out over these things.

I'm having issues with my PADI release forms and storing them after a diver has left. Storing them isn't bad, but if I have to look up a person's papers afterwords, it's a nightmare involving significant amounts of caffeine and papers everywhere.

Throw up your problems and if you see something you've found a good answer for, we're all open to hearing your knowledge!

What's wrong with alphabetically? Make up an excel spreadsheet with basic info. Easily searchable. Then just need to go through paper copies for details. File those alphabetically to correspond with the spreadsheet.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Jim,
Alphabetically makes 100% more sense than the chronological order I've been using. Thanks!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

The OP has requested this be moved to B2B. He will be able to follow it once he has his "membership" approved. Bill, Senior Moderator

Back
Top Bottom