Leaving Las Vegas to dive San Diego Aug 21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

badger729

Reaction score
I'm going to be in San Diego on August 21 for a dive or 2. I've concidered booking on the Loisann to do the Yukon and kelp dives. Is there anyone else going on this dive? And how is this charter, i've never been on it befor. I've also concidered doing a few shore dives. Is anyone interested in getting wet on this date? Or just hooking up a desert rat with some suggestions. Thanks for any info. :D

Ok I posted this earlier but I got nothing and I know there is someone who can help.
I'm going to be in San Diego on August 21 for a dive or 2. I've concidered booking on the Loisann to do the Yukon and kelp dives. Is there anyone else going on this dive? And how is this charter, i've never been on it befor. I've also concidered doing a few shore dives. Is anyone interested in getting wet on this date? Or just hooking up a desert rat with some suggestions. Thanks for any info. :14:

Hi badger729,

The San Diego group is pretty friendly, so your last post from about 4 days ago must have just fallen through the cracks.

Also, you might consider filling out your dive profile, so that people know what kind of training and experience you have. I know you specifically mentioned the Yukon for boat diving, but a lot of these people in San Diego routinely go pretty deep into the canyon from La Jolla Shores. It's a nice dive, but it can get a little deep.

I see August 21 is on a Sunday and I'll bet some of the people who regularly dive San Diego will be interested in meeting up with you for a dive or 2, but might not know what their schedules look like for that weekend yet.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. I combined your 2 threads to keep everything in one place.

I met up with Bob from Washington last week and took him diving as well as Tom from Ohio a few months back. I have plans on the 21st and won't be able to go diving. I hope someone can show you the Shores or the Cove. Personally I'd go to the Coronados with DCI and skip the shore dives....

I hope you have fun!

Sean

divebuddysean:
I met up with Bob from Washington last week and took him diving as well as Tom from Ohio a few months back. I have plans on the 21st and won't be able to go diving. I hope someone can show you the Shores or the Cove. Personally I'd go to the Coronados with DCI and skip the shore dives....

I hope you have fun!

Sean

Who or what is DCI?

Back
Top Bottom