Learning to dive Kissimmee area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robandliza

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi

I'm looking to get my son and his friend certified and we will be in the Kissimmee area this summer

Anyone have any experience of Kissimmee Dive Shop, Scuba Dennis or any other dive schools in the area please

I'm only looking at the class and enclosed dives at this stage as I will do the open water on a referral when we head down WPB way, so a safe instructor that is good with kids (14 y.o.) preferably with access to a pool in the area is what I'm after

Thanks

Rob

+1 on Dayo Scuba. I've dove with one of their instructors a few times before he became an instructor and subsequently went to work there and a couple of times since. He's a really nice guy and his description of their business leads me to believe they'd be good with kids. If you check out their website you can even view a review and pix from each of the classes they've done and there's kids included in many of the OW.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom