Learning the hard way...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the responses.
TSandM, it did occur to me, when I got Sues reg, that I was responding more out of fright than logic. I don't recall what I said to myself, but I suspect it was something similar to your own mental head smack.
I stay out of religious wars (which is what the BC vs BP/W issue comes down to...). I don't like jacket style BCDs, and I see the benifits of the BP/W, and will end up with either a BP/W or a back inflate BCD, depending on the deals I can find. Sue, on the other hand, likes the jacket style just fine. Hopefully, mixed marriages can work... :wink:

As did my girlfriend untill she tried on the Halcyon Eclipse. I had no idea what it was as we just started our OW she asked one of the girls there what she uses she showed her at first she was like no not interested does not look comfortable and after lady told her to try it on that was it Sold. Naturally she said it feels really nice so i tried it on t and there went number 2. Best thing to do is try out all the options before you make a decsision.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom