LDS Burglary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wendy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
The LDS across the street from me has had 2 burglaries in the past weeks. They lost about $13,000 worth of stuff. I'm helping out the local police with this and thought I'd just let you guys know to be on the look out. I'll be posting a list of the stuff, but right now I know it was a bunch of Oceanic BC's, some Atmos2 computers, some spearguns, not sure what else. It was some kids, but that's all that they know.

Where is the LDS? What city? Have the owners not heard of camera surveillance?

There was a bank robbery and the fellow used scuba gear in a attempt to get away maybe they are linked

DEEPSEAWOLF:
Where is the LDS? What city? Have the owners not heard of camera surveillance?

The LDS is the Florida Scuba Connection located in Winter Garden, Florida. Ya I had asked bout the cameras too, and they don't have any, and still haven't put any in yet. The kids had come in during the day and looked around a few days before hand too.

Wendy:
The LDS is the Florida Scuba Connection located in Winter Garden, Florida. Ya I had asked bout the cameras too, and they don't have any, and still haven't put any in yet. The kids had come in during the day and looked around a few days before hand too.

Just in time for the Dania Marine Flea Market.

Wendy:

Any description of the perps??

Scubakevdm:
Just in time for the Dania Marine Flea Market.

When and where is this? I'm a west coaster.

Dragracer:
When and where is this? I'm a west coaster.

It's in Dania at the Jai Alai (sp) place. Dania is by Ft. Lauderdale. It was April 15-18 this year. It'll be in mid April next year too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom