LBTS Friday Night May 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, small issue, my regs are still in the shop, which means i have to rent something somewhere - any good options down there? I can pick some up here while i am getting my tanks filled this afternoon as well. Should still be there around 7 hopefully.

ReneeC:
Wish I could join you but hubby made plans for the evening. I'm hoping to get in a Mother's Day dive if anyone is interested.

Lemme know on a MD dive.
I have an exam saturday morning
and am in all-out testing mode until saturday afternoon.

After that, I need to GEL!!!

Simon if you are coming through Fort Pierce Before 4:00 PM I will loan you my beach diving rig. A Sherwood Brut/Octo and gauges it is low miles and looks new. Serviced less than a year ago. If you want it call my cell at 772-332-7344 and I will meet you at the turnpike fort pierce exit and I can get it back from you at Ginnie Springs.

OK - I know it's really my fault for being away from Scubaboard for so long, and I'm willing to endure the abuse as well as the smart-@ss answers for that sin, but here goes...

I can't find it anywhere, and I guess *no one else* will ask, so...what is LBTS?

Lauderdale by the Sea... :wink:

When i first moved down to south florida i had a hard time figuring that one out as well.

Orlando Eric:
Simon if you are coming through Fort Pierce Before 4:00 PM I will loan you my beach diving rig. A Sherwood Brut/Octo and gauges it is low miles and looks new. Serviced less than a year ago. If you want it call my cell at 772-332-7344 and I will meet you at the turnpike fort pierce exit and I can get it back from you at Ginnie Springs.
Eric, thanks for the offer, will call if i am coming by early enough, but i fear it'll be closer to 5pm when i pass by.

Thanks for the terrific dive last night folks! Really enjoyed getting together with you all. Too bad we didn't have better visibility, but next time Marvel and I will have fresh batteries in our lights. :)

Really enjoyed diving with you again James! Also great to see Simon again &, as always, dive with my best buddy Jenny. Not much to see because of the lack of visibility but it's always good to get wet. We did see a nice eel buried in a hole- good eye as usual, Jenny!

Went out on the American Dream II to Tenneco Towers yesterday. Walter was my dive buddy (thanks, Walter!) & it was a truly spectacular dive! Dropped down right over a souther Stingray in the sand at the bottom with an eel in a hole nearby- kind of cute 'cause his mouth wasn't open so he looked asleep- with an arrow crab perched firmly on his face! Dive #2 was the Donald McAllister, which is a very nice wreck with lots of life & penetration opportunities. It was a really special dive to be on because it was Walter's 1600th dive! I was with him on dive #1500, which took place in Bonaire last summer- here's hoping to be with him on 1700. We celebrated with a drink of brandy from the flask he was given on dive # 1000. As always, despite a REALLY full boat, Captain Todd & his crew gave spectacular service- definitely my favorite dive op in this area & there are some good ones to choose from!

BTW- the seas are flattening out today & I am hoping to get a short (1 hour) dive in later this afternoon, if anyone's interested. Say, about 2:30- 3 PM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom