LBTS Dec 23rd. Evening dive.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:lurk:
SmokeAire ate all my popcorn:
Now playing at a movie theater near you:
INVASION OF THE THREAD SNATCHERS! :scared:
But if I didn't, your thread would just languish :nighty: and wither away. :pity_part I am trying to instill some levity :59: and interest until your fellow conchs decide whether or not they wish to attend. This also gives them the opportunity to meet me, should they chose to, which could to help them decide whether they WANT to join us. But if you prefer, I will no longer take your thread :eek:fftopic:and will stick to the subject at hand. :god:

So, who of the Conchs would like to join Smoke in showing me your bit of paradise? :confused2 Anyone? Anyone?
Bueller?
Bueller?

Insert cricket noises here
:thinkingo

polerin was it something I said? 312:
:lurk:
But if I didn't, your thread would just languish :nighty: and wither away. :pity_part I am trying to instill some levity :59: and interest until your fellow conchs decide whether or not they wish to attend. This also gives them the opportunity to meet me, should they chose to, which could to help them decide whether they WANT to join us. But if you prefer, I will no longer take your thread :eek:fftopic:and will stick to the subject at hand. :god:

So, who of the Conchs would like to join Smoke in showing me your bit of paradise? :confused2 Anyone? Anyone?
Bueller?
Bueller?

Insert cricket noises here
:thinkingo

Perhaps a shark dive? :hai:

:jawsdown:
SmokeAire:
Perhaps a shark dive? :hai:
That would be fun! I love :jaws:

polerin shark bait 312:
:jawsdown:
That would be fun! I love :jaws:

That can be arranged.....hehe

Is that a cricket I hear... perhaps it is the subject matter.
Everyone must be :sleeping: after reading it...

:hmmm:

Maybe it was a pin ...
Wonder who dropped it? :D

polerin I do use deoderant 312:
Is that a cricket I hear... perhaps it is the subject matter.
Everyone must be :sleeping: after reading it...

:hmmm:

Maybe it was a pin ...
Wonder who dropped it? :D

All of south Florida has fled on word of your arrival. No one left to drop the pin.:sprint:

Do you smell that?:
All of south Florida has fled on word of your arrival. No one left to drop the pin.:sprint:
Wow... I never made half a state :scared: before... :crossbone
But perhaps it isn't me they are trying to get away from? :33:

Have you been eating limburger again?:007:

Good lord, guys, you'd think we could all get along! :wink:
Would love to finally catch up with you guys; the exam is finally over (yup I passed), but I am flying out to the land of the cold at Oh-dark-thirty on Wednesday AM for the Christmas weekend.
Have fun, have some good eggnog for me, and think of me freezing my patootie off up north...........

I have fallen out of the south florida gossip loop. KBECK What Exam did you take?

I will be working that night. I am seeing more and more domestic cases lately with the holidays.

So Ya'LL need to get along... or it is pajamas and flip flops for the lot of you!

I need to get down there for some diving soon. Someone put together a fun boat dive, air mattress conch event!

KBeck:
Have fun, have some good eggnog for me, and think of me freezing my patootie off up north...........

Pictures!
We want pictures!

of frozen patooties! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom