Lauderdale this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Called the sunrise dive. Jenny is holding down the Fort and I'm sure Mike is looking out at the Sunrise. Morning Guy! I let you sleep in! LOL. Jenny and I were as quiet as parrots can be.

Watching for a report from Hibiscus.

Safe diving

Looks like I made the right decision not making that long drive............Sorry you didn't get a chance to get in Oliver. Looks like it will be a week-end for springs diving

Mike called my at 5:41 telling me it was a bit windy, but I was already 2/3 of the way there. Oliver called the sunrise dive at 6:05AM.....So I ventured down to the surf with coffee in hand and a blanket to sit on. After watching a beautiful sunrise, Klaus showed up, Mike woke up. Mike's back was hurting, so he was out...I decided against diving due to the wind. Now, if I had driven miles and miles to dive, I probably woulda gone, but since it's local, I opted for calmer conditions...Sorry Klaus, maybe next time....

Tomorrow is susposed to be better, if anybody is interested...I will if I can get a sitter again....

Well, it was good to see Klaus & Jen. Sorry I didn't get to say hi, Oliver... do you ever dive when it's not DARK out? I must say that I'm ready to get back to work... all this holiday cheer is drivin' me nuts! We were talking about summer diving this evening during dinner... we all miss it! C'mon May!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom