Lauderdale this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

klausbh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I was just wondering if anyone is up for a shore dive this weekend. Mike, Jenny, ... ?

-Klaus

sounds good. where (hibiscus, datura...) and when? I am good for tomorrow morning...still wanting to do that elusive sunrise dive...

You were unavoidably detained for the last one. LOL

BIGSAGE136:
You were unavoidably detained for the last one. LOL
Well, maybe, if we are very quiet we can sneak out... you game?

BIGSAGE136:
Absolutely. I have the "BIG UN" filled and waiting.

You got a spare 80? I doubt I will make it to the shop today... and only have my little ole 50...

Saturday morning sounds good, but I think sunrise is a little too early for me. As far as the location is concerned, you guys know your way around much better than I do, so you lead I'll follow.

-Klaus

That should make it even. Your 50 vs my E8-130..LOL. I will set up my e7-100 for you. I can adapt it to take a yoke. Of course now you will be looking at a half a day underwater.

Hey mind another tag along? Where are you diving, how deep and any other info you can give out.

My guess is Hibiscus Street - turnpike or I-95 to Commerical Blvd east. Go across the bridge to second light. South on Ocean Blvd (?) to the first stop sign past the light, left to parking lot. Mike can we still venture to the snook spot?

Beach diving...easy diving...depths to 20'. Looks like maybe a couple dives...sunrise dive, dive #2 at 9AM. Ok with that everybody?

Tnarc1-look forward to diving with ya again!

Will be there pending an OK with the sitter...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom