Lauderdale by the Sea- Trip Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is my go to when planning to dive in south Florida. Is not perfect but usually close enough for me to say yay or nay for a particular day.

Ft. Lauderdale

1680620310597.png

Where in Ft. Lauderdale is that? Not familiar with the manicured lawn.
It's Sunrise blvd & Ft L Bch blvd. No parking there either, but street racers love that stretch.

Forecasts predicted more rain on Thursday as Fort Lauderdale issues a state of emergency with flooding persisting in parts of city.

Foot of rain causes severe flooding in South Florida in ‘1-in-1,000 year event’

^^^
yeah. Actual rain total at the airport closer to 25" in 12 hours!!!
sucks for diving. hoping the weather switches, the wind stops, and it might be good to dive by Sunday

Forecasts predicted more rain on Thursday as Fort Lauderdale issues a state of emergency with flooding persisting in parts of city.

Foot of rain causes severe flooding in South Florida in ‘1-in-1,000 year event’

I predict that this once in a thousand year rain will happen a couple of times in the next decade, not counting this time.

I scan second Aqui Watersports. They do guided dives and know where all the cool stuff is. To be fair, I used to work there but the shop is about as good as it gets. You can call the shop or reach out to @LandonL as he is one of the owners of the dive center. Helps that they are two blocks away from the beach portal as well.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom