Latest entry requirement to Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was talking about diving in Thailand not Taiwan.
Read what you had written!
You could NOT go to Thailand because you need to be quarantined when returning home.
Thailand has nothing to do with it.

You could NOT go to Thailand because you need to be quarantined when returning home.

I can go to Thailand anytime I want. Choosing not to is just an option.

Let's take it easy in here please. This isn't the Pub.

Let's take it easy in here please. This isn't the Pub.
I am otherwise.....
Shall we see what were written?

I am getting the Modena vaccine soon. Even with that I won't travel internationally until I don't have to quarantine.
At the moment I would have to quarantine on return to Taiwan.
This was written on 15th Jul.
No indication whether he was already fully vaccinated with other vaccine or not. But given the severe shortage of the vaccine on the Island State, only small amount of AZ has been available until recently, probably NOT. Need clarification.

I can go to Thailand anytime I want. Choosing not to is just an option.
This was written on 16th Jul.

Entry requirement to Phuket.
"No Quarantine" Phuket Sandbox

Fully vaccinated 14 days prior to the arrival at the Kingdom.
Certificate of Entry. No one can enter the Kingdom without this.

Moderna requires TWO shots spreading over 3-4 weeks.

I am pretty sure no fully vaccinated person with AZ in Taiwan would have access to Moderna on the Island State.

I am fully vaccinated with BioNTec but I cannot go to Thailand ANYTIME because I have to apply for all the necessary documents FIRST.

I am pretty sure no fully vaccinated person with AZ in Taiwan would have access to Moderna on the Island State..

Well that just shows how wrong you can be. Anyone vaccinated with AZ can also get Modena shots in Taiwan especially those who had a reaction to the AZ shot. This was announced by Taiwan government recently. :)

Well that just shows how wrong you can be. Anyone vaccinated with AZ can also get Modena shots in Taiwan especially those who had a reaction to the AZ shot. This was announced by Taiwan government recently. :)
So you are trying to say you were fully "vaccinated" with AZ but suffered from severe reaction so you are entitled to Moderna?

You wrote you are going to receive Moderna SOON on 15th Jul. Today is 19th Jul. There is NO way that anyone can be fully vaccinated with Moderna within 4 days!
You also said you can go to Thailand ANYTIME! My question for you is very simple: do you have the COE? Without that you cannot enter the Kingdom.
"No Quarantine" Phuket Sandbox
Please tell everyone in SB that you have fulfilled all the requirement and can go to Thailand ANYTIME.

Take a look at the meaning of ANYTIME.

Back
Top Bottom