Late June - Where to go from Singapore?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got back from Sipadan....You could also try Layang Layang....supposed to have lots more to see.
Not in my experience, but my experience is quite dated. I'd do some checking before I did a trip based on this supposition.

Thresher sightings ate the best they have ever been with non stop close encounters. Here is a video from this week. Sadly the continued destruction of the reef by inept divers and irresponsible dive shops continues. Hammerheads have been less frequent this year as the water temp has not dropped low enough so it might be hit and miss by April but you never know.

Come on down for a beer in The Craic House when you and your friends are here and enjoy the sharks.

Thresher Sharks viewings are great lately, since November for our guest every day was a great day.
From Singapore you have great connection to Cebu, direct flights. From here we can offer you 4 destinations in combination,
Alona Beach if you like to have an exiting night life too beside great diving, just 30 min from Balicasag
Cabilao, 2 times nominated for one of the top 10 house reefs (diver magazines from Europe) and beside amazing diving a great place for peacefull relaxing time
Dumaguet/Dauin just world class muck diving and trip to Apo Island with amazing corals, wall diving etc.
and of course also Malapascua with the Thresher Sharks, wreck diving and and :)

Just have a look at Scuba Diving Philippine PADI Dive Centers Visayas Philippines - Sea Explorers and get back to me if you have some questions or like to visit one or a combination of the destinations.
Hope you will find the right place to go :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom