Last End of Tax Season Dive - April 18 (Night)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah doesn't look like I'm gonna be diving until the Oil Rig trip. Likely for the best anyways, since I really hurt my knee bad a couple weeks ago and its not getting better really. I was gonna try divin' tomorrow anyways and see.

BTW Erika, are you for sure going on the boat trip? Let me know if you want to use my AL80 for more air on that trip since I'll use my steel tank. Also Ren are you going on the boat trip? Hope so...

Nick

hope your knee feels better.

Aww too bad you're not going. Yeah I read about your adventurous dive :)

One of these days I'll actually make it to Vets and to a night dive lol. I'm really restraining myself and trying to take it easy though, I think I really aggravated my already hurting knee on my last dive with Erika walking over the rocks at S. Leo. The next day at the aquarium it was hurting like hell and hasn't gotten any better now in the past three weeks.

Have fun at Vets and look forward to divin' with ya'll again soon :)

Nick

Not good. Take it easy. ya seem to not be able to get more then 3 dives in a row before somthing happens.

I will likely be there a little earlier diving tonight with my buddy at Vet's.

Just to give you the heads up, swell model is showing tonight to be the best of the week for us divers. I dove Vet's yesterday (Thurs) and the day before (Wed). Surf was 2-3 ft on Wed night with crummy viz at about 8 ft. Surf got better last night (Thurs) with probably around 1-2 ft surf. The viz still wasn't that good. I think that tonight it should hopefully be like a lake on the surface. Right now, it is showing only 1 ft surf at Redondo Beach. I'm hoping the viz gets better than the previous nights, but at least you shouldn't have to worry about the exit and entry. High tide is at 9:14pm. See you tonight.

Hmm... I wanna go.. but I have a party to go to... that and I'd be without swim trunks!!:rofl3:

Ken, it was good seeing you today. Hope you guys had a good dive.

Jaime, sorry we flaked on you. At least we didn't wait until you were all suited up to tell you. Oh wait, we suck, cause we did wait until you were suited up to tell you we were not going to dive. :11: Blame the girls though not me :rofl3:

Everyone one else, we did not do this dive today. I think we were too exhausted driving around in our suites trying to find a place to dive all day. :shakehead:

Jaime, sorry we flaked on you. At least we didn't wait until you were all suited up to tell you. Oh wait, we suck, cause we did wait until you were suited up to tell you we were not going to dive. :11: Blame the girls though not me :rofl3:

Everyone one else, we did not do this dive today. I think we were too exhausted driving around in our suites trying to find a place to dive all day. :shakehead:

Ren, don't worry about calling the dive, we've all done it ourselves,too. You guys had a long day,I understand. We will just have to plan for another time.Here is number..310-503-7171 Take care! Jamie

na the girls did not flake out it was ren all along. yea that drive was exhasting all the driving around for only one dive. but oh well it was fun to be in the suits for 9 hours. but now the bad part is i need to wash the inside of my drysuit, its drenched with sweat. And jamie i feel so bad for not diving with you again. maby next weekend or if not that weekend defently ill see ya on the boat. I think ren has had enough of females for a while. we where talking non-stop

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom