Last End of Tax Season Dive - April 18 (Night)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lol ya im a big girl. But im usualy in bed by 10 and if im going to do shaws at 11 in the morn thats going to make for one long day. oh well it will be like the last boat dive up at 5, boat by 6 got back at 3 took off at 5 to go to vets dove one night dive there. and then got home at 12. I'm Not a Night Owl :)

I called and talked with my parents, I can stay out until 11 that night.

Ren, I was messin' with you! however, you can send Erica the bill on my behalf.

Aswome finaly get to meet jamie :). Nine o' clock that means i wont get home till 12 or 1 in the morning :shakehead: thats really late :)

You know what I hear? Whaaaaaa Whaaaaaaa Whaaaa...
04.gif

Ugh I don't even wanna think about it myself. I betcha I'll make it home 2am, not sure yet how long the drive is from here to Redondo but I'm sure it won't be pleasant with traffic.

Nick

You know what I hear? Whaaaaaa Whaaaaaaa Whaaaa...
04.gif

Ugh I don't even wanna think about it myself. I betcha I'll make it home 2am, not sure yet how long the drive is from here to Redondo but I'm sure it won't be pleasant with traffic.

Nick

Trafic at midnight where the heck are you going. yea so im a winer

Lol I'm referring to the rush hour traffic I'll hit LEAVING work to try and make the dive on time :)

I dont care 'bout how late I'm home though, I'm a night person..

Nick

oh yea you have to drive during rush hour. Hopfuly ill be with ren before then doing a dive at shaws so i dont have to worry about driving during rush hour.

Well screwed by work!

Got told today that our company has an event to film Friday so sadly I won't be able to make this one. I'm bummed..

-Nick

Well screwed by work!

Got told today that our company has an event to film Friday so sadly I won't be able to make this one. I'm bummed..

-Nick

:( thats sad i was looking forward to diving with ya again

Back
Top Bottom