Last End of Tax Season Dive - April 18 (Night)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ren, Is tax season ending soon? I need to get things together but I have until June right?

See you at the beach!

Yep yep is cody going to be at this one. If so i can finaly give him the banner rick gave me a month ago

Ren, Is tax season ending soon? I need to get things together but I have until June right?

See you at the beach!

:coffee: I'm not sure if you are putting me on or not... :confused: Way too tiered to figure it out. :coffee: So instead, I will give you the jist.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

April 15 is the last day to file an individual tax return without an extension.
In the past you were given a 2 month extension (June 15) then a 2nd 4 month extension (October 15). Two years ago, the 2nd extension was eliminated and the 1st extension was extended to October 15.

Check your mail for the bill :deal:

Well, If ya make the dive around 8 or 9pm then I could make it. 9 would be better. Let me know though maybe I can leave work an hour early.

Let me know, I'd like to make this one if I can.

Nick

Well, If ya make the dive around 8 or 9pm then I could make it. 9 would be better. Let me know though maybe I can leave work an hour early.

Let me know, I'd like to make this one if I can.

Nick

9 PM it is Nick - Glad that you will finally get a chance to do a night dive at Veteran's. :popcorn: I know you have been waiting for this a long time.

Hey Ren, count me in for the 18th night dive.Did you get my pm's?

Jamie - I got all your PM's and that is why I chose Veteran's Park for Friday night. :D

I want to ask you to RSVP, but then I remembered I :dork2: was giving someone a hard time for asking people to RSVP. We should get in the habit of doing the RSVPs though. Jamie, let me know if you need help going to the calendar and doing the RSVP.

Aswome finaly get to meet jamie :). Nine o' clock that means i wont get home till 12 or 1 in the morning :shakehead: thats really late :)

Really late? Come on,Erika, you can stay out past ten on the weekends! You,re a big girl now,right? Oh, wait a minute, from all of the posts that i've read on here,you're not! I'm just playing around.It will be nice to meet some new divers face to face. Jamie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom