Last Dives in SE MI before the big MOVE!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tiggrr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Phil and I are getting ready for the big move to Tennessee and of course we are trying to get as many local dives in before we leave!!

Next week we are planning on hitting Spring Mill Pond and the St Clair River. For the river we are planning on the wreck right under the bridge. No definate dates yet for those but, please.....if anyone wants to come and dive with us.....hit us up!! We're hoping for the first sunny day of the week in the late afternoon to do the St Clair River..

We are also going out on our favorite Sanilac Shores charter, Bruno's!!! We'll be diving on July 5th and July 19th and both are 3 tanker. We are most certainly going to dive our favorite wreck, The Charles S Price!! Most excellent wreck!! Of course, we'll be up there the nights before partying it up!!

Bruno's dive shop contact info is 586 792 2040

Tig! I had no idea you were planning to move down. Excellent. You'll be closer :D

Have a great time and safe last dives before the move!

:hugs:

Tig! I had no idea you were planning to move down. Excellent. You'll be closer :D

Have a great time and safe last dives before the move!

:hugs:

Aww thanks!! We will!!

Yes, its kind of last minute...Phil is getting transferred and I am soo ready to leave crappy winter weather. :D

Now we just have to convince his company to open an office in SE FL!!

Hey Tiggrr
I may be able to come down a couple of days for some diving. I would be interested if we could do more than 1 day in the river though. I would also have to clear it with the boss as far as dates. Let me know when you are planning the river dives. I will do my best to make it.
Tim

Aww thanks!! We will!!

Yes, its kind of last minute...Phil is getting transferred and I am soo ready to leave crappy Red Wing Hockey behind!!!! :D

Now we just have to convince his company to open an office in SE FL!!

I'd leave too.:D

Hey Gamehunter! we have plans to dive the river om fri and a 3 tank on Lake Huron on Sunday. We'r doing the wreck under the Bl

Hey Gamehunter! we have plans to dive the river om fri and a 3 tank on Lake Huron on Sunday. We'r doing the wreck under the Blue water bridge. Current is rippin and they recommend to dive wet.

As a bonus we'r going to Port Sanilac Sat to partay with fireworks. u r more than welcome to join us. tent n sleepn bag. woot woot ican get u cheapy cheap motel too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom