Last Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nemrod

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
Or so she says. We had planned for her last dive to be the wild side trip we had set up in Bonaire. But that was such a rough trip and she got a little tummy upset with the seas and did not want to end on a downer. So she dived a few more days and called it an end point here in Bonaire near Bachelor's Beach:

About midpoint circa 2002 in Grand Cayman:

Jenny Springs cavern entrance circa 1984:

YMCA certified circa 1980 at Beaver Lake:

The 100th dive is supposed to be naked, :wink:, maybe when we get old(er) just forgo that for the last dive and instead enjoy happy hour :), that perhaps a more suitable tradition for an ending. We will see.

That is what I am hoping for, last dive of the trip, not the last dive of a +40 year diving journey.

I don't understand at all, what do you mean by "last dive"? Last dive of the trip?

No, last dive.

No worries, she will still tag along with me and if the mood suits maybe jump in. She enjoys snorkeling (and happy hour :) ). We are not parting out her gear, not yet. I will soldier along, I got plenty to go yet.

There are some national parks I have been to that she has not so need to catch her up on those. Things change as the years advance.

If it's not fun, even when it's challenging, it's time. Plus, she started when she was 3, right?

How cruel I feel like setting my hair alight, it's so cruel, so beautiful, how cruel how life

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom