Last Call...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagfish

The man behind the fish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi fellow Puerto Galera divers...

My March 14th departure is rapidly approaching and the preparations are piling up. Less than 3 weeks away and I already feel like I'm falling behind.

As a last reminder, I'm placing orders with my stateside suppliers; equipment for divers who will be joining me.

For anyone who will be in PG the same time as me (March 14th through 28th) I am happy to order goods to bring along and deliver, with no shipping fees. I handle all the products in my signature at competitive prices.

Please contact me by Friday night if you'd like to inquire about having products delivered in PG.

See you there!

Jim

JAG,

Hold press - I might be joining you in PG that weekend. A good time for me to pick up a certain 'torch' perhaps?

Send me a PM if you get the time!

Cheers,

Larry

thepurplehammerhead:
JAG,

Hold press - I might be joining you in PG that weekend. A good time for me to pick up a certain 'torch' perhaps?

Send me a PM if you get the time!

Cheers,

Larry

if you cant make it maybe i can claim your torch for the meantime?:D

jonix:
me have the C4 already :D

Call THAT a torch - ha!

hey Jag? (nudge, nudge...wink, wink...)

Back
Top Bottom