Last 2 spots with 15% off available on Blue Voyager Maldives Far South 20 Feb - 2 Mar 2025

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Some of my dive buddies got together and chartered Blue Voyager liveaboard to go diving in Maldives Far South for 10 night / 11 day trip (from 20 February to 2 March). By chartering the boat we are able to get 15% ($571 off) group discount for everyone, from $3810 to $3239 / diver.

Currently, we have last 2 remaining spots in a cabin available for a couple or 2 dive buddies that would like to share a cabin.

For more information about the trip, you can browse:

Blue Voyager Liveaboard - Master Liveaboards

Here is Master Liveaboards’ description of the offering…

Even by Maldives standards, this itinerary is something special. Diving around Huvhadoo, Fuvahmulah and Addu, the three southernmost atolls of the Maldives, you will dive on both sides of the Equator. Beautiful hard and soft coral reefs and vibrant marine life are waiting on almost every dive. Addu has arguably the best manta point in the Maldives as well as the largest shipwreck - the 140 Metre WWII fuel tanker, British Loyalty. Then there's Fuvahmulah, where sightings of silver tips and tiger sharks are common. The currents can be strong on this itinerary, but the rewards are worth it!

IMG_4664.jpeg

PLEASE NOTE: Advanced Open Water (AOW) Certification and a minimum of 50 dives is required to join this trip.

This itinerary, to the “Far South” of the Maldives, differs greatly from the “Best of the Maldives” also known as the Central Atolls. The Central Atolls are available for “Dive Safaris” year round whereas the Far South is only available in January, February and March and is world-renowned for Pelagics, Pelagics and more Pelagics. Expect to see tiger sharks, thresher sharks, bull sharks, spinner sharks, guitar sharks, a variety of reef sharks and even scalloped & great hammerhead sharks not to mention plenty of mantas, mobula rays and if lucky even mola mola and perhaps whale sharks. I did this trip in 2021 and it is INCREDIBLE.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

This trip includes diving in the world-class dive sites called Fuvahmulah, specifically the site called Tiger Zoo. Behind The Mask has a cool video of Fuvahmulah, below.

I’ve been there in 2021 and definitely wouldn’t miss the diving in Fuvahmulah. In fact I just book for 3 days of diving just in Fuvahmulah after the liveaboard trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom