Lasers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another issue is that it doesn't provide useful light. So, it would just be another piece of gear in addition to a light.

I have a laser. It is fun topside because you can put a spot on a bulding blocks away. It is made for diving but it does not go far enough to be worth anything. It was 100 dollars and is made for diving. mine is a toy.

dherbman:
Another issue is that it doesn't provide useful light. So, it would just be another piece of gear in addition to a light.
Yeah... it would really only be useful on recreational dives with good ambient lighting. A can light is definately better for the job.
catherine96821:
I have a laser. It is fun topside because you can put a spot on a bulding blocks away. It is made for diving but it does not go far enough to be worth anything. It was 100 dollars and is made for diving.
Yeah... if I try it out and it doesn't actually work worth a $#&* under water, that would be an excellent reason not to use it. If that's the case, I'll be glad mine (also made for diving) only cost $15 used.

They are fun, and mine is a toy. We use it by the pool at parties and it is very amazing and fun. I try and remember not spot it on heli's and planes though.

I torture my pets with mine. Oh, I also have an office that overlooks the production facility and when I get really bored, spot guys there. They haven't figured me out yet and its going on 6 years.

Oh, gosh. We spot people in Waikiki walking down the street. I need to be a better example to my children. I feel really bad about it. But is so funny. You need to grow up, too.

Ok, I would be totally busted if this got back, so keep it here. During church service I'm stationed in the video production booth, which is up and behind everyone. As people are reading along in there bibles with the Pastor, I like to light up people's bible pages... just to help them follow along... They always turn around to find the source, but by then we are very busy and absorbed in our work.

I know you can't lose your salvation, but I'm thinking, this might be the exception. :D

hahahaah. Thats good! Keep people paying attention. In our church, the headmistress has a mirror in the ceiling to watch my daughter and the girls during services.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom