Las Vegas Nitrox class?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Choyster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I live in Las Vegas and am trying to get Nitrox certified. Blue Sea Scuba on Spring Mountain will do a private class on a Friday evening if I can get one or two others who are interested. My work schedule is pretty crazy so I'd ideally like to get everything done in one evening. Any one interested? Does anyone have any other recommendations on how I can get Nitrox certified?

How quickly do you want to do this?

A friend of mine is Nitrox certified so I have been looking into it. I am doing my OW training with the same dive shop, but I am not done yet. Is it something I can piggy back (go straight from one to the other) or do I need more experience first?

From what I understand, there shouldn't be any issues with picking up the Nitrox certification right away other than information overload. At this point, the earliest I'm looking to do a class would be some time in August or September. Let me know if there's any interest.

Count me in. I am out of town Aug 14 - 21, but no real plans other than that. Friday nights are great for me if that is still the plan, or sometime Saturdays/Sundays.

Just let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom