Lantana Report, 4/11/04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divematt:
Easter Sunday I did two morning dives on their huge boat. ... We went to South Double Ledges first, and then did Bath and Tennis second. ... I'll be diving with them again the next time I'm in Florida.

cool dives!
(green with envy)

isn't there a place on this board (or the web) where all the trip reports can be sorted by date/location/boat, etc?

If I wanted to hear who to dive with and who NOT to dive with in Lantana for example, I'd like to click on a path like:
Destinations: US: Fl: East Coast: Lantana:
and then be presented with a list of trip reports that I can sort by Rating, Date, Charter Service, or Dive Site.
Just like using sites like epinions.com.

That way, if I'm not set on a charter or which dive site to do, I can just sort by Rating and then read the dives that people did where they rated it a 10 out of 10. If those are all old however, I can sort by date and find out what's been going on recently. And if I've begun to settle on a Charter Service, I can sort by their name and read all the experiences people have had with them.
etc, etc.

Seems like a common sense way to organize this info.
Especially vs. me typing "lantana" in a SB search and sifting through potentially hundreds of unrelated posts.

Is there a feature like that already on this board or on the web?
(forgive me - I'm brand new, haven't looked around that much)

cra2:
Just did our OW checkout dives in Lantana, Fl on Horseshoe Reef.

Awesome! Congratulations! Horseshoe is a really pretty spot, and always has tons of fish. We love to do it. Here's some pic's for any folks that haven't been there...

what kind of camera?

Scubakevdm:
Awesome! Congratulations! Horseshoe is a really pretty spot, and always has tons of fish. We love to do it. Here's some pic's for any folks that haven't been there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom