Lanier - WBP 9/18/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaPT:
Darn, that means I'll have to drive by the store each time I go to Lanier. :D
Yeah, me too. I guess that will just provide a little bit of temptation...

m7scuba:
I guess that will just provide a little bit of temptation...

That's just what I need. I am a weak man when it comes to dive shops. Kind of like most women and their need of shoes.

Allen

scubaPT:
It's 30' for 20 minutes in a dive skin, shouldn't be too bad. I think Jeremy did most of the winter in a 3 mil.

No 3 mil this year. I've learned my lesson well. Too damn hot suiting up in a 3mil in January. It will have to be the skin suit or shorts from now on!
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

No really I will be in my 7mil semi-dry from DS this winter. Most of last winter was with a 3mil then when it got really cold (40's) I dove in a 5mil jumpsuit. This winter I have my 7mil Semi-dry, 7mil Henderson gloves, 7mil Pinnacle boots with 2mil neoprene socks and I'm on the lookout for a 5mil or 7mil hooded vest instead of the 5mil hooded bib I have now. I should be fairly warm this winter. Last winter I froze.

I'm looking forward to the cold weather and I will also be visiting the Florida springs a little more this comming cold season too.

Jeremy

Anybody going to be at Lanier this Saturday? I'm not sure I want to drive to Jocassee or Alabama this weekend but sure want to dive.

m7scuba:
Anybody going to be at Lanier this Saturday? I'm not sure I want to drive to Jocassee or Alabama this weekend but sure want to dive.
I'm going to be in NFL this weekend, but next weekend I will be diving out at the Lake. Hopefully you can find someone to come out and dive with ya this weekend.

Matt

I don't think that I will be able to make it this weekend. I just spent the last weekend in NFL diving the springs so I don't think the Mrs. will let me out of the house to dive Lanier this weekend.

If things change I will post here.

Jeremy

I will NOT be diving this weekend. It looks like I will have a busy October with the following:

Oct. 1 & 2 - Civil War re-enactment Andersonville, GA

Oct. 8 - Great GA airshow in Peachtree City, GA at Falcon Field (Awsome every year...worth missing a dive day for)

Oct. 9 - Civil War re-enactment Jonesboro, GA

Oct. 15-16 - Civil War re-enactment Dothan, AL

October is a big month for Civil War re-enacting. I have to juggle 2 hobbies...

After that I am free for a few weeks to dive until my
heart.gif
's content!!!

Jeremy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom