Lanier - WBP - 4/10/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaPT:
I would love to dive sometime this weekend, but not sure if I will be able to yet. My wife is going out of town and I will need to find someone to watch my 6 year old.
Gray's Reef Group diving Sunday @ 9:30 AM @ the Allen "Mask" Cove
Clif

Is 9:30am a go for everyone? I may not be able to make it up to the WBP that early. If 9:30am is good for everyone else I will plan on being there at 9:30am too.

Jeremy

I'm not going to be able to make it out till atleast later in the afternoon. I am going to be having to work in the mornings/early afternoon. Anybody feel like coming out either Saturday and Sunday and diving around 5:00PM?

Matt

5:00pm isn't going to work for me as it's a little too late in the afternoon. Sorry. Sunday is better for me (due to wifes plans) this weekend but Sunday's are harder on me because my brother Jesse still hasn't bought a wetsuit to dive in the colder water and has to rent a wetsuit every time we dive. We have to rent one Sat. from Divers-Supply and turn it back in on Sun.

Jeremy

Jer,
I'll be up there diving with Cliff this upcoming Sunday.
If you'd like, I could take the wet suit back to DS Monday morning. It's less than a mile away from where I work, that is if you're renting from the Doraville store.

The Kraken:
Jer,
I'll be up there diving with Cliff this upcoming Sunday.
If you'd like, I could take the wet suit back to DS Monday morning. It's less than a mile away from where I work, that is if you're renting from the Doraville store.

Thanks TK,
I we do rent everything from the Doraville store when we have to rent. The store is actually pretty much on the way to Lanier for us, it's just that on Sunday they do not open until noon or 1:00. If we hit the water earlier we have to pickup Jesse's wetsuit the afternoon before the early Sun. dive.

BTW, who all is planning on diving Sunday AM? Allen, you going to make it? I actually may not make it Sunday morning. I might wait until later in the day.

Matt, what is the earliest you could come out on Sunday? or is 5:00pm the earliest?

Jeremy

JKSteger:
Matt, what is the earliest you could come out on Sunday? or is 5:00pm the earliest?
I will have to check my work schedule tommarrow and see what I can do. I might be able to get off a tad bit early and try to get out to the lake around 1-1:30. I really wish I could just come out and join everyone at 9:30, but what can you do.

Matt

Looks like I won't be able to get off work early. This pollen has been killing me, so it probably isn't the best of ideas to try to go dive anyways. I guess I will just have to not get in a dive this weekend. Will only be the 2nd weekend I haven't dove in 7 months! I look forward to diving with you all in the future, and am looking forward to the trip reports. Maybe I'll just go jump in the pool on sat. evening and work on some more line drills in the pool.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom