Land of OZ Newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, Gasman,

WELL, SPEAKING FOR ME, PERSONALLY, I MISSED THE INSIGHTFUL--WE ALREADY HAVE PLENTY OF "CRUDE" IN CALIFORNIA. That is, except, crude oil--and the Texans won't share! Didn't their mommies ever tell them to share?

Anyhow, you snuck in, you were caught, and we are happy to see you! Just look at all the places I used caps and apologized to you (although I have to admit it was paranthetically).

Joewr (with no particular add-on here)

Gassie.... welcome BACK, MBKB... where y'all bin? DivingGal told us you were somewhat computerless for a while there. Whatever you were doing, hope you enjoyed it.

Zagnut - LOL :)

Jude - two of my flatmates in Sydney were from Townsville... yikes, that was years ago! Shows how little I know about any part of Oz other than NSW... I'm ashamed to admit I didn't even realise Townsville was on the beach!!! Whoops. But my friends and I are talking about a diving trip up your way at the end of '02 (around Christmas, I guess). Would that be a good time as far as box jellies and all the other dangerous things in the GBR waters go?

*going to look at an atlas now... :confused: *

The diving up here is good all year round. :sunny: :sunny: You won't have a problem with box jellies out on the reef. They only hang around close to shore. No real nasties out there, might see the odd tiger shark on the Yongala but that's a good thing. Check out Diving Dreams when you come to Townsville, they are friendly operators. Have a look at their website - http://www.divingdreams.com They are in the process of updating their website but the info and prices is still the same.

Jude :):)

Jude - thanks for the info. Will look at the site... Maybe see you in Townsville at the end of '02?

:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom