Lake Travis on Wednesday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good shots, Willie!

That is one SWWWEEET camera set-up that you have. It makes me want one! You are a bad influence for my pocketbook!

D.

Great pics, Willie. Wow, didnt realize the water is that low.

Five more feet and we're breaking records! (lake levels)

ianr33:
How did you guys get in the water,Giant Stride off the platform?
That is the way the others did it, but there was a small set of stairs on the back side of the platform. I walked in and then put my fins on. I meant to ask them if they bottomed out on the giant stride. When it was time to get out, I climbed the ladder just like the others, only a little slower. :)

Thanks for all the complements on the picts. I didnt think they were that good. But it is fun taking them, no matter what they look like.

Willie

wet-willie:
That is the way the others did it, but there was a small set of stairs on the back side of the platform. I walked in and then put my fins on. I meant to ask them if they bottomed out on the giant stride. When it was time to get out, I climbed the ladder just like the others, only a little slower. :)

Thanks for all the complements on the picts. I didnt think they were that good. But it is fun taking them, no matter what they look like.

Willie
Hey Willie,
I see you've got over a hundred dives, congratulations :)

Enrique

He may be look old, but like that darned pink bunny, he just keeps going and going and going and going.............: )

Back
Top Bottom