Lake TRAVIS morning DIVE Turkey day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

silly question I know but I would like to know what to bring before hand, we are running standard no D tables right? I don't want to be out there and not bring the right info.

Yes, I am doing a no deco dive standard advanced recreational stuff. Considering the low visibility, crawling on the rocks is always fun. Reminds me of my Navy daze and feeling the bottom of the submarine main ballast tank grates to find my way back to the surface.

Regards,

Shawn

:froggy:

Mack, Bill and Kevin thanks for showing up an making for a great splash in the lake today.

New territory covered and I got my golf ball, its in pretty nice shape.

Have a GREAT Thanksgiving.

Shawn O.

Hey guys,
Thanks for coming out today had a great time meeting you all! Can't wait for the next time we are able to all get together! What a great way to spend thanksgiving! I guess this is one thing I will have to be thankful for!(that we have the greatest wives in the world to let us shirk our duties so we can have a dive with the guys!! :))

Happy Turkeyday!!!

Hey Turkey Team -
Thanks for making it a great Thanksgiving. Despite the viz (less than 3 feet), the dive was great and the company was even better. I set a new record for losing my buddy (sorry Kevin - I really need to get better at paying attention). I lost him while we were descending!

I also want to second the idea that we have the greatest wives going. To the casual observers - it looked like we were just 4 guys with no friends, no lives, and a total lack of sense to be getting in the water on a 39 degree morning ... but its really because of those wonderful women who let us do stupid stuff like this.

Happy Thanksgiving!

here here!!!!! and don't worry about my being lost, I don't think since the rest of you lost eachother it would have mattered much :)

Despite the viz (less than 3 feet), the dive was great and the company was even better.... and a total lack of sense to be getting in the water on a 39 degree morning ...

What was the water temp?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom