Lake TRAVIS morning DIVE Turkey day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubashawn123

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Anyone interested in starting Thanksgiving morning with a nice warm dip diving in the lake?:)

Regards,

Shawn O'Shea

Maybe... well, no, actually, I AM interested, but I need to figure out what my schedule is going to look like first. Seems like a nice way to start the day, though - and there shouldn't be many people out.

Maybe... well, no, actually, I AM interested, but I need to figure out what my schedule is going to look like first. Seems like a nice way to start the day, though - and there shouldn't be many people out.

:14:So far we have a couple other people that may be interested.

My choices for the dive site are:
1. Mansfield Dam scuba park area
2. Bob Wendtz Windy point area

I am open to any other suggestions. Let me know as your week develops, if the plans work out for you and what time you want to meet up Thanksgiving morning.

I think starting Thanksgiving day with at least a single tank dive is a great way to feel the gratitude many of us have with the sport of scuba diving and being in a free country that will allow us to dive anywhere we can find a pond of water. To live in a day and age where we are blessed to have access to this sport and many other things in life, makes me truly grateful to be alive and to be living in this era and to be an American. This is truly a Happy Thanksgiving.:)

Truly appreciative,

Shawn

If it is still open I think I am interested also, just have to work out with the wife. almost anything we do at travis should count as a night dive though, at 60 it is pitch

Back
Top Bottom