Lake Travis Buddy Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cyklon_300:
between a proto-hominid and a NASA employee and isn't overly ranty/chatty...that's easy.

My only requirement is no silly foreign accents...

ROFL...I now have coffee in my nose after reading your post. Thanks a lot, cyklon. (BIG wink)

As long as the air temp isn't to chilly I wear a 5mm wet suit and a 5mm hooded vest. I do like warmer water so much more also, but Mexico is to far away for a weekend. At least this weekend.

Hi guys, I actually live in the Boulder Colorado area but I am in Round Rock about 2-3times per month. I won't have much time to do this before March but would love to join you guys sometime if you are interested. Not really wanting to hit the 58 degree mark very often but I can. :)

Anyway, let me know this spring if you would like some company.

My work schedule is such that I can dive during the week. Would love to dive just about anytime with a little notice. I sure hope that I wasn't your AOW partner? I did have a female partner but she was married and I don't think I talked to much.

I don't like to go below 100 feet (yet) and I like to stay down a while. Still learning so much. Night is fine.

PM anytime.

Dan

AggieDad:
My work schedule is such that I can dive during the week. Would love to dive just about anytime with a little notice. I sure hope that I wasn't your AOW partner? I did have a female partner but she was married and I don't think I talked to much.

I don't like to go below 100 feet (yet) and I like to stay down a while. Still learning so much. Night is fine.

PM anytime.

Dan

It definitely wasn't you, Dan!

Actually, Lake Travis has been pretty good lately. Our 2 New Year's Day dives at the Mansfield Park cove were both 8-10 foot visability down to 80 feet. Below that to 107it clouded up to about 3-5 feet.
We dove again yesterday at the Mansfield Park dive area and had 8-10 foot down to 72. That's as far down as we went.

I'm in! I need to get some dives in past 100' and 130' to qualify for my next Tech class.. anyone up for doing some deco dives with me?

D.

carlislere:
Actually, Lake Travis has been pretty good lately. Our 2 New Year's Day dives at the Mansfield Park cove were both 8-10 foot visability down to 80 feet. Below that to 107it clouded up to about 3-5 feet.
We dove again yesterday at the Mansfield Park dive area and had 8-10 foot down to 72. That's as far down as we went.

Check your message folder...I think it may be full. I just tried to PM you and it didn't allow it.

Back
Top Bottom