Lake Texoma TG Week ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Lets go do Lake Texoma

Maybe Wednesday before Thanksgiving....
or
the day after TG on Friday ???

Meet up at Butterfly Cove @ Eisenhower State Park about 10 Amish
Mexican Food after that

Good stuff.... now all we need is Brownies

Lets go do Lake Texoma
I see nothing's changed- are you going to wear any sleeves in that ...brrrr... cold, cold lake? :D

We got moved in our house about a month ago. Beginning to feel fairly normal again, yay! I have missed you all, but I reckon it will be spring before I can make myself go in the water again, unless it's in a spring or blue water.

We have a nice, cold catfish pond if you wanna come check it out. Vis sux, but you don't have a problem with that, duh.

I miss everyone! Maybe we can do a DFW get-together this winter? Maybe TexasDanceGuy will cook something up? Sorry for the hijack, my old friend. You know how I am. :dork2:

Frank, I'll dive with you. Meet me at Darwin Island the day after Thanksgiving. Say 9 Amish time. Ecuadoran cuisine afterward. :mooner:

Frank, I wish I could.....holiday plans.....you folks enjoy! :)

I am out. Sorry. I got lots o' plans this week.

Well, I would, but I don't think Dr. Lieberman of the Texas Back Institute would approve. He will be fixing a bulged disk tomorrow morning so I'm going to have to decline.

I can't wait to have this pain relieved.....

Well, I would, but I don't think Dr. Lieberman of the Texas Back Institute would approve. He will be fixing a bulged disk tomorrow morning so I'm going to have to decline.

I can't wait to have this pain relieved.....

Kory.... I am praying for you and your procedure....keep us posted. :) Alan

Alan, Everything went well and I'm home and resting. The pain in my leg was gone, but I've had a little relapse today. The Dr. said this would probably happen, because he had to really mess with the nerve alot since the disc was kinda stuck to it. Still, it feels a whole lot better than it has in weeks so I'm very pleased. Thanks for the prayers. There has been sooo many prayers and words of encouragement from tons of people. Makes me really thankful.

Frank, once this back thing is behind me, I'm going diving! I'm tired of layin around and hobbeling when I walk. And I'm very tired of being out of the water!

Kory -- sorry to hear about your back. I had two discs repaired in July that were severely pressing on my nerves and making it so that I couldn't walk without a limp.

I hope your recovery goes as quickly as mine. It was surgery on Wednesday and back for a half-day of work Friday and the nerves healed and the limp was gone in about 3 weeks post surgery.

take care

Well.....it looks as if we all missed out on a good dive outing.
I didn't go yesterday or today either but I stayed warm and dry for the most part.
'Bought another Guitar. They are 'kinda like Scuba tanks ...
It never hurts to have just one more.

I have my gear ready to go on short notice if we want to go to any N.E. TX pond. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom