Lake Terrel this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bring the Smonster with you then, Truck... :)

I'll be there working a Rescue Class. Much fun!!!! :D

Ken, what day are you planning to go out? I'm thinkin' about sunday and hook up with firefyter, known him for years but never dove with 'im.

Gonna have ta fix that.

I'll be out there tomorrow (Saturday), Mike. Sundays are more difficult for me to get away.

Where will you be on Sunday? If we were to possibly make it out, it will be then. Yall got a swampdiver sign or anything? Make one with a box lid?

Foo

Actually, we do have a banner, but Catch22 has it with him and I'm not sure he's coming this weekend.

Dang Ken, sorry ye ain't gonna be there sun., ah've got jerk chicken wings marinadin' in the fridge now to grill tomorrow so's I can bring 'em down sun.

Oh well, can mail ya some. They won't even need any refrigeration; with as much habanero and garlic I threw in there they'll kill any type of bacteria that even thinks about gettin' close. :D

Foo:
Where will you be on Sunday? If we were to possibly make it out, it will be then. Yall got a swampdiver sign or anything? Make one with a box lid?

Foo

I'll probably be by the north docks, blue Lumina. Swampster banner will be a Swampster's t-shirt hangin' in the driver's side back window. I'll probably get there around noonish or so. If you can make it get with us. I'll look for the couple from Abilene in the doolly and try to get with them, along with Thomas.

Foo:
One thing your wife will want to know is that there are no showers or bathrooms, only porta-potties. If you're camping, that info becomes more important. I think it's been in the plans to build shower/bath houses out there, but it hasn't materialized yet. Foo

Foo, they're in a camper.

Foo:
One thing your wife will want to know is that there are no showers or bathrooms, only porta-potties. If you're camping, that info becomes more important. I think it's been in the plans to build shower/bath houses out there, but it hasn't materialized yet. Foo

Foo:

Foo...

Foo...

Foo!!!

Stop hitting me! I'm sorry about the camper comment!

Ahhh!!!...She set fire to my pant's leg!

Dang, now I look like Richard Pryor running down the street.

:11:

I'll be there by noon, if not before. Noon is a pretty good time on Sundays, since most of the OW classes are leaving by then. I'll just have to figure out how to get all my gear in my daughter's car, since my wife has the Expedition. I'll be in a dark blue Camaro, and I'll go ahead and head for the North docks.

Back
Top Bottom