Lake Tenkiller OK Sunday 5/10/09 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just a thought ....
I'll be up in Oklahoma near Lake Tenkiller the May 8 and 9 weekend for business and plan to head back towards Texas late Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning the 10th and was wondering if anybody wanted to drop down the wall @ DX Landing or do Sneaky Cavern @ Crappie Point ?? Sunday morning ?

Deep, Dark , Clear , Did I mention Cool :cool2:

I know the chances are a long shot of anybody being around but I thought I'd throw that out there in case. :D

All the Kunk's will be out at Murray the entire weekend. It's not deep, and clear, but it's probably dark, and cold.:wink: If you want to swing by on your way back home, we'll be there till sometime Sunday afternoon.

Rhonda

All the Kunk's will be out at Murray the entire weekend. It's not deep, and clear, but it's probably dark, and cold.:wink: If you want to swing by on your way back home, we'll be there till sometime Sunday afternoon.

Rhonda

you forgot to mention perfect Swamper viz......

Sorry, man, it's in the middle of finals week for me, i'm not doing any diving until after May 13th!

It's a Go !!!

.... Richerso is going up to Lake Tenkiller this weekend. We'll meet up and dive Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning too most likely

Looks like it's business suits and neoprene suits all on the same weekend for me.

I'm attending a Research and Education Forum of Watchmaking Instructors. (I'm a Watchmaker in case you didn't know that already. )

I plan to explain to group how a Texas Watchmaker does the final real life waterproof test on a dive watch.

I had to change the test since the G Men came and made me stop my water boarding experiments with rats and under water watches. :eyebrow:

My new test ....While still not internationally accepted by Lab Rat Activists is called
The DIMWIT Test and is most likely the best that has ever been invented.

Don't sink any deck boats up there. That Richerso has a history.

You guys have a great time!!....wish I was diving again. :(

You guys should have a good time. I have a few friends that dove there last weekend and they reported visibility in the 5 to 15 ft range and temps in the low 60's to mid 50's at the scuba park. They said conditions were a little better at Crappie Point. Hopefully the rain this week didn't wreak much havoc on the conditions.

All the Best,

Timeliner and I wussed out. We were talking about it and, for various reasons, we both wussed on this one. I want to go diving! It's just that life keeps getting in the way.

Timeliner and I wussed out. We were talking about it and, for various reasons, we both wussed on this one. I want to go diving! It's just that life keeps getting in the way.

Don't fret. It's much cheaper this way.

Back
Top Bottom